Without onions, most dishes lose their great flavor. We can find it in practically every kitchen – it is an important ingredient of many dishes. Onions are also very healthy. It is a source of antioxidants that are very valuable to our body.
Onions are rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and many, many other minerals necessary for keeping us healthy and feeling good. But what about onion skins?
How to make fertilizer from onion skins?
It turns out that they can be used to create the perfect fertilizer that would help nourish our plants! It is an extremely cheap and effective method that we recommend to everyone.
1. Peel the onion from the skins and put the peelings in a container (one that can be closed).
2. Pour the skins with 1 liter of water.
3. Close the container and put it aside overnight.
4. Strain in such a way that the liquid is separated from the cuticles.
5. We water our plants with the fertilizer we made.
It is an extremely simple way to care for plants. You will be amazed at how effective it is – and it doesn’t burden your pocket!